Saturday, October 8, 2016

October 8 - I still think, I just don't ACT



Today Spirit brought to my remembrance just how I have changed.
I am able to process through my Spirit and not my EGO and ID.
At a time when they demanded Justice or at least my story be heard - this time it wasn't necessary.

I can't say for sure when the actual transition took place. I just know that 2 Reiki session ago a weight lifted off me and it felt like I got taller.  I started to notice little things that used to bother me didn't. And when something that used to bother me tried - I was able to walk in my PURPOSE and not respond.

It takes work man! For real. You can't get what SPIRIT has for you if you don't commit to doing the work.  Yes, this week I did skip out on my Meditation School. And I'm sure it will happen again during my journey.  What didn't happen was I skipped my Yoga and Reiki session.  In the past if I stopped doing one thing, everything would go.  Today when I signed into my yoga class it was Day 1 Month 2.  In all the years since my coach brought that little print out with cat/cow on it - I have never been able to stick with Yoga.  I have NEVER made it through the whole month.  So proud moment for me.

And it can be for you.

I'll save the horror stories for my YouTube channel how it sucks to transition from a Human being to a Spiritual being but in the meantime just TRY.  Just put one foot in front of the other and get on with your Spiritual life.  It's waiting on you - and I believe it's more than worth it.


Peace & Love


#SpeakLyfe   #SpiritualPSA   #SpiritualSistasRock


No comments:

Post a Comment