Wednesday, October 19, 2016

October 19 - Healed on my mat


This week has been the hardest of my life.
Since May of this year I have been immersed in spiritual stuff.  I thought it was to transition from corporate to my own business - and it may be still - however; I am really grateful that I have this start of a foundation because I would not have kept it together this long.

I am emotionally, spiritually, mentally and physically exhausted.  I feel not only helpless but hopeless.  I have never dealt with anything like this in my life and make that times two.  Spirit has been helping me at the same time I am human. Spirit can not turn me into a robot.

So today I was just done.  I ate a whole box of M&M's (emotional eating) and I headed to my 2nd comfort - going to be and putting the covers over my head as soon as I get home.  That was my last thought as I drove home from work.  Then on the way Spirit whispered in my ear and said 'why don't you try something different'.  The Atlanta traffic was  magically clear; I was on my way to Yoga before I knew it.  My GPS re-routed itself to an easier route and I wound up being 30 minutes early.

Once class started I went to a spiritual place I'd never been before.  My troubled soul - did yoga.  My troubled emotions put themselves into my poses.  My wounded mind flowed.  Before I knew it the class was over and I was so glad I came.

Nothing has changed as of yet with my situation.  I am overall hopeful at the same time I slip to the human outlook of my situation.  I always say LIFE will come around and check and see if you really believe what you say and do.

Today my answer was YES!  M&M's and all.   LOL


Peace & Love


#SpeakLyfe   #SpiritualPSA   #SpiritualSistasRock


No comments:

Post a Comment