Friday, October 14, 2016

October 14 - Take what you need

I found this on FB and thought is was a great idea. So I am passing it along to you.

Today when you have time take what you need and use it for  yourself this weekend.

I hope it brings a smile to your face like it does mines every time I see it.

No matter what your title is - mines are:  Daughter, Sister, Auntie, Ex-wife, Grandmother, Co-worker, Employee, Citizen, Female, Veteran, Life Coach, Former Military Brat, Friend, Best Friend, Triangle, Spiritual Sista - there are those times when I just need to take one of these tear offs. It was never hard for me to be transparent - I lived out loud.  I figured if I told it all no one could blind side me and tell my business. There was nothing for me to be ashamed of. Why should I be ashamed and you shouldn't be?  What has been hard for me to do, and I am learning how during this part of my spiritual walk is be VULNERABLE.   See telling you who I am, telling you what I have done does not even come close to letting  you know  my intimate thoughts - hopes, dreams, fear etc.  

As a Light worker I refuse to assist others if I can't even assist myself.  I refuse to be anyone's everything.  I refuse to be put on a pedestal by anyone.  When you really love and care about people then you want them to go through their own ups and downs so they one day too can have their own spiritual journey.

So 'Take One' and play it forward.


Peace & Love


#SpeakLyfe   #SpiritualPSA   #SpiritualSistasRock

1 comment: