Sunday, October 23, 2016

October 23 - Spiritual vision is becoming clearer


I have been in deep thought today about how my awareness is different and something is trying to come through and give me more insight.  As you know from the past few blogs I am in a challenging situation right now and it does not have me questioning like in the past however; I am noticing my thoughts have really changed.  My feelings are there at the same time it's like I am watching myself going through this situation instead of acting and reacting.  My emotions of course are bursting at the seams.  I realized that I can't help people if I don't allow myself to be vulnerable.  I have been self-talking and looking at myself through new lens and I am starting to come to grips with it .....and be ok.

It's like being reborn.  I can see this new person ready to emerge. Think of the scifi movies where they are creating a human or having some type of human be born.  That is how I am feeling now.

I have always said it's important for each person to find their own spiritual way.  As I journey through this new situation in my life I am even more committed to being the type of Life Coach that really allows the client to explore what is best for them; knowing that their own TRUTH will guide them. What may look like a wrong turn to one person can have an important message for the traveler.  Also, understanding where the vulnerability LESSONS can leave you.  I used to have dreams that I was naked; split down the middle and a lava stream was running down; I had my finger tips in the middle and they were being burnt. That is how vulnerable I feel right now.  I told myself to lean into that place because that was where the LESSON and the HEALING were.

It's amazing to feel so BAD and GOOD at the same time. To feel so HOPELESS and HOPEFUL at the same time.    All unique new experiences that I realize will make me better for myself and better for my clients.

My advice is to not run from your emotions and feelings. See what message they are trying to tell you. See what growth is trying to manifest in your life.  Rebirth is waiting for you.


Peace & Love


#SpeakLyfe   #SpiritualPSA   #SpiritualSistasRock


No comments:

Post a Comment