Sunday, October 16, 2016

October 16 - Sick and tired of being sick and tired

Phew!
Even when I knew it was coming; when it actually got here I was not prepared.
Last week I stumbled on a YouTube video about Spiritual/Reiki/Physical changing.
I listened with glee and I did some of the exercises during the week and could not wait to get to Reiki on Thursday so I could set my intention while I was receiving Reiki.
Of course at the end my teacher reminded us that the next week we could experience really intense things and to be gentle with ourselves.

Nothing can prepare you for it when it happens; no matter how much they try.

So here I sit in the thick of it. While I prepped my food for tomorrow I was laughing at myself.  I thought back to 4 years ago when I was saying, why does change come through pain?  Why can't I just say I want to change. Agree with wanting to change and walk into change.  LOL.

Well, I am definitely sick and tired of being sick and tired.  I am grateful SPIRIT showed me my teachers and the places I needed to be to get my growth before all this mess happened.  I have my crystals, spirit guide - in voice - my guardian angel and my desire and I'm walking this thing out.

Even with all the pain my life is so beautiful right now.  I am so grateful that the Universe/Spirit showed me this life. Led me here to where I would be open to them so I could change.  The things I am experiencing and seeing have my mouth in a permanent O. Spirit has been opening my eyes to how I am putting myself in situations over and over again. Thinking I am doing and saying the right thing. Allowing myself to get in and out of my lane. Not keeping my boundaries and remembering how important they are. And then I fall out and cry - which throws me in a tail spin where I don't do the things I am supposed to do and I get frustrated when I am off my spiritual track. Today that didn't happened. I got my stuff done while I chuckled. Yes, I did roll my eyes when I realized I had to still write and post my blog.  LOL.  It would be easier to allow everyone to think I'm this Life Coach and I just blog about what YOU need to do. Nope! We learn and grow together. We get to call each other on our S*&t.

Peace & Love


#SpeakLyfe   #SpiritualPSA   #SpiritualSistasRock


No comments:

Post a Comment