Thursday, October 27, 2016

October 27 - Perceived Evil in your spiritual practice/personal space


I learned a great lesson over the past few weeks.

I was in the same place as a person who initially scared me.  I know about devils and stuff like that from the type of background I grew up in.  As I got older I never agreed with treating a person who was spiritually wounded like they were evil or possessed by the devil. It has been a long while since I even thought in terms like that. Every now and then when I am really stressed during the day I will have a scary dream. But that was just a dream.

In this situation I was in a spiritual session and this perceived evil came in my spiritual area.  I was so shocked. And even after the session ended,  the person was still there for days with the feeling like that person was inside of me at times or they were watching me.  I could not get rid of that person. When that person showed up again this time I went in on them.  I was saying all types of things to them in my minds eye. I was reading them the riot act.

And then Spirit stopped me and started asking me to ask questions.
Why was that person able to access me on the levels that was upsetting me?
Was it really evil?  Wasn't I the one who didn't believe in that?

From there I started feeling compassion again and that was when I realized the person was just hurting. And yes, they were choosing to represent themselves as - low energy - however; it was a choice and in a choice you can choose something else. That was their lesson.

 Mines was to be reminded to stay aware while I am in the spiritual realm.  I need to stay aware - ground myself; shield myself. Of course its ok to have a knee jerk reaction; I'm still human. At the same time this is my gift; just like that person was using their gift.  In my life this time I want to stay open to low enery people who for whatever reason show up at a higher energy level session.  My energy is not allowed to over power theirs and theirs is not allowed to over power mines.  We are both spiritual beings seeking.

With that in mind; going forward I can have compassion, empathy and concern for people who are hurting and decide this is the only way to express themselves.

I'll just be grounded/shielded.

Peace & Love


#SpeakLyfe   #SpiritualPSA   #SpiritualSistasRock

No comments:

Post a Comment