Thursday, October 20, 2016

October 20 - I forget to look up sometimes...


This is a picture of the sky after Saturday morning meditation at O4W park.

My mouth was in an 'O' while I was snapping these shots.  I could not believe how blue the sky was.

Here I was at meditation and on my way to yoga in another hour; Reiki was 2 days ago. All this spiritual stuff I was doing and I didn't notice the ultimate Spiritual experience - Natural Beauty.

Balance is they key in navigating the journey of being a "Spiritual being having a human experience".

The sky reminded me that walking out my spiritual journey is not about ignoring life; for me it's about embracing life and still being in touch with my spiritual self to the point where I am not caught up in right/wrong, good/bad, pain/pleasure etc.  I stay aware that everything I experience can be my lesson if I am open to it.

Today, if you can walk a different way to work, drive a different route, look up and pay if forward while you are in line for coffee.  Whatever NEW thing you can experience; do it.  

Peace & Love


#SpeakLyfe   #SpiritualPSA   #SpiritualSistasRock

No comments:

Post a Comment