Monday, October 10, 2016

October 10 - The unknown



Today a lot of things are crossing my mind.  I guess I am taking a 2nd look at things I thought I knew for sure.  Yesterday, I talked about boundaries and keeping them and how important they are. Today I am noticing how there are no absolutes.  You can do everything right and your life still turns out in unexpected ways.  There just is not any guarantee that what you want for yourself or believe for yourself is going to happen.  To me it seems the human element will always be blamed.  I didn't meditate enough, believe enough, study enough - focus on my spiritual self enough.

What about destiny, purpose?  Can you change that?
What if your life was only what it is now?  And no amount of spiritual study or insight can change that.

So, that leads to the question of why pursue spiritual insight at all?

For me, whether I can change the outcome of my life or not; it is still worth living a spiritual life.  Each day has meaning and purpose for me - just in the moment.  I have no expectations or conditional request of the universe.  I believe whatever my life is- it will be what it is supposed to be regardless of the human element.

Peace & Love


#SpeakLyfe   #SpiritualPSA   #SpiritualSistasRock


No comments:

Post a Comment