Saturday, October 15, 2016

October 15 - Spiritual Immersion

I have been going full tilt since the end of May 2016.  I knew I wanted to move to Atlanta and the drive in me to do so was spiritual.  I knew something was here for me.  I don't know why my spirit opened up and allowed healing in this time - but it did.

It has not been pretty and not been fun.  I was doing meditation, yoga and Reiki.  When I wasn't in a session I was listening to YouTube videos about Spirituality.  My ego and ID were pissed I was confused, scared and at times thought I'd gone crazy.  I have my degree in Psychology_Specialized Life Coach.  I worked as a counselor and I was running the DSM V through my mind at night to diagnose myself instead of sleeping.  I bought crystals and crystal bracelets.  I carried the crystals with me; I slept with them under my pillow.  I hiked with them and placed them on Stone Mountain.

I have been immersing myself in my Spiritual life.

Why? Cause this time I wanted it. This time it was life or death for me.  I don't mean I was going to kill myself; I mean I was sick and tired of myself.  Life was empty and I was tired of living my life like I was reading a script.  My heart was black - I was soulless.

I have not arrived - there is no destination point on my spiritual journey.  What I have gained over these past months is HOPE.  I have HOPE in my soul now.  There is something more to this life.  I know it for myself; not following after someone else's path or plan or doctrine.

My spirit is on fire in me and I am in LOVE with the process; I'm in LOVE with my new awareness.

In LOVE and GRATEFUL.


Peace & Love


#SpeakLyfe   #SpiritualPSA   #SpiritualSistasRock

No comments:

Post a Comment