Friday, October 7, 2016

October 7 - #OnPurpose

Are you living your LIFE on PURPOSE?

I created this business card over 2 years ago at a real low moment in my life.  I knew what I could be however; I had zero ability to get myself there from where my choices had me at that time. I love being transparent. And I hate when you work as a counselor they teach you counter-transference and transference.  Get the F*#K out of here with that Bulls%&t. That is just another way to keep clients in bondage and keep counselors from really helping people.

I'm so glad Spirit allowed me to see what was behind the Wizard of OZ curtain in mental health facilities. What Spirit allowed me to see and experience. The lessons Spirit had for me as I walked through my poor choices all lead me to be #OnPURPOSE.

No, I still don't have what I envision of my Storm Jackson Life Coach being.  I'm still working a 9 - 5 and squeezing my spiritual lessons in.   Right now at this moment not 1 single thing in my personal life is going right and my professional life in corporate is shaky - day to day at best.

And NONE of that matters!

Why?  Because for the 1st time in my life I not only am #OnPURPOSE I have it in me to believe in my journey and know, no matter what happens this time I have what it takes to go through, over, around etc. and stay #OnPURPOSE.

I'm so grateful to my teachers: Meditation, Yoga & Reiki.  My heart and awareness has been on 100 since starting this portion of my journey.  I am grateful to my teachers for allowing me to BE in my journey. For not trying to smooth my way.  Not telling me at 1 moment that it would get better, be better - nothing.  Just allowing me to experience what my Spirit brought up. And boy has it been bringing up a lot.  I listened to a YouTube video a few day ago and Spirit gave me a good spanking.  Spirit let me know that I was allowing the same feelings that trapped me before to get ready to trap me again.  Yes it was for a great reason.  I was feeling panicked about a family member and I was on the hunt to KICK down doors and make things happen.  Spirit stopped me dead in my tracks.  No matter what the reason - good or not - we all have a PURPOSE and if we are willing we will fulfill it. It doesn't matter how bad another person's PURPOSE looks - Spirit is still in control and they will get their lesson.

So today, if  you can, get back #OnPURPOSE or if you have not found it get around the people, places or things Spirit is prompting you to be around and get your #OnPURPOSE going.  It will not be easy. What you believe is at stake and it is not going to allow you to get rid of it that easily.  It can be done if you don't give up.

It has been worth it to me; and I would like to know if it is worth it to you.


Peace & Love


#SpeakLyfe   #SpiritualPSA   #SpiritualSistasRock

No comments:

Post a Comment