Monday, October 17, 2016

October 17 - It's about what you know for sure


This was my view this morning as I came out to go to work.
A FULL MOON.
I took the picture with my phone and I tried several times to get the picture to look like what I saw with my eyes....what I knew for sure.

Reflecting back on that moment this picture is like my life.  I know for sure it is a picture of a full moon.  I took the picture. I know what a full moon looks like.  You can even go consult the Farmers almanac for the older people or google for the more computer savvy people. No matter what you consult you would know this morning there was a full moon.  If you chose to google whether or not this was true then you could select IMAGES and you would see other  people who posted their pictures of this mornings full moon.

If I passed this picture around without the explanation some of the things people said this picture could be are:  a space ship, a street light, a blurred picture of a light comping from a building, nothing because your flash went off wrong. I'm not sure how many people would think to say this is a picture of a full moon. Now think about me trying to convince someone that yes, this is a full moon.  I took the picture this morning.  My family and friends may trust me however; go outside that small circle and people you meet would not believe you.

That is where I am today with my thoughts of my spiritual journey.  It is my journey.  I can see it with my own eyes.  I can feel it: spiritually, mentally, emotionally and physically.  Despite what the picture looks like I know this morning I took my cellphone out and took this shot.  At the end of the day my journey is not about proving my spiritual journey (what I see) or disproving someone else's spiritual journey.  My journey is simply about, I saw the moon (my path) and I will follow it wherever it leads me no matter what anyone else interprets my journey as, or speaks on what type of person they think I am because I believe this is a picture of a full moon.  

I'm about my business based on what I know for sure...


Peace & Love


#SpeakLyfe   #SpiritualPSA   #SpiritualSistasRock


No comments:

Post a Comment