Tuesday, October 4, 2016

October 4

HAPPY 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY 

Today I tried to post in my blog only to realize today is the 1 year anniversary of my posting.  I am so amazed.  Queen Afua - (look her up on FB) was in Sister2Sister magazine and it was my b-day weekend.  I was flipping through the pages feeling really low.  I'd just quit my job a few weeks before.  I was in financial distress because of my decisions to help people while I was transitioning.  I allowed someone I loved to come back into my life before either of us were ready or had done the work.  I was treading water and sinking fast.  The article on Queen Afua said she had a teleconference going on that night at 7 pm along with offering a free consultation.  Long story short one of the things Queen Afua told me to do was this blog.  She said what could I do now; that didn't cost money and still was business related.  I had a few dollars in my account so I ordered business cards, attended her weekly free teleconference and went back to writing in this blog.  First I started posting pictures along with my daily affirmations on FB then I switched over to posting what I thought about the affirmation on my blog and linked it to FB, Twitter, Pintrest, Google+ and Instagram.

Fast forward to today and I am celebrating not only 1 year of posting on my blog but also being here in Atlanta where I wanted to be since September 2013.  I am having the most spiritual growth I have ever had in my life.  I am doing exactly what I dreamed of doing back in 2014 when I was feeling so low and stumbled upon Queen Afua.  I could never have imagined I would be where I am today.  I didn't even have faith enough to believe I would be here.  All I did was take one little baby step and a whole lot of stumbling and back tracking.

There are so many great & wonderful things I have in store for this blog.  I am happy to be in the realm where I can see the other parts of my business as a possibility.

In the meantime.  I wish for all of you to walk in your PURPOSE.  If you know this is your desire why not take a baby step today? Do something. Anything that shows you know your life is meant for more than where you are at now!

Thank you all for your support over the year for the blog and the past 2 years for FB. I appreciate each and every LIKE.  I am so grateful each time I log in and it shows how many views my blog has gotten.

Your support has been priceless to my spiritual and business growth.

Peace & Love



#SpeakLyfe  #SpiritualPSA  #SpiritualSistasRock

No comments:

Post a Comment