Tuesday, October 25, 2016

October 25 - The more you try to define it; the more confusing it is



I have been enjoying a romance novel on my Kindle.  It has a religious tone to it. Not the known religions - this one is a religion from way back.  I thought about mentioning it: the actual religion and then thought better. It's not the religion - it's the spiritual side that matters to me.

So.

When I read I like to google when I see something I don't know.  I went to YouTube to listen to what the religion was all about. And then there was a mistake.  I went back to google to read what the religion was all about and got even more confused.  It contradicted itself over and over again. I thought it was just the religion I was raised in that was confusing and contradictory.  

I had a lot of questions - EGO/ID questions.  Questions that as I blog today really don't matter.

The only thing that matters is that I am even more convinced that I have the right idea to separate my spiritual growth/journey from anyone else's.  Along with that anyone who comes to me as my client has that same right.   The line between helping and allowing a person to find their own way is now defined in stone for me.  It is impossible for me to know what a person should do spiritually.  It is a disservice for me to even try.  My relationship with the ONE who created me means everything to me.  It's the difference between me living and feeling like I am living in the movie 'Groundhog' day.  To say or do anything that could mislead - even with good intentions - another person from their true spiritual self is not something I can bear.

My spiritual journey is unlike any one else's; and theirs is unlike anyone else's.  The only thing for me to do as a Life Coach is to LISTEN.  The person in front of me knows the answers they just need to hear themselves say it. They have to grow to trust that whatever decision they make at the time is the right decision. That whatever decision they make at the time will only lead them to where they are supposed to be. There is absolutely no right or wrong way.  You can not miss who you are created to be.


You can not mess up your PURPOSE.


Peace & Love


#SpeakLyfe   #SpiritualPSA   #SpiritualSistasRock

No comments:

Post a Comment