Sunday, October 2, 2016

October 2

As I learn that everything is a lesson for my SPIRIT man I am moving away from calling things negative. At the same time because nothing really  NEGATIVE has happened to me I can see where it's easy for me to say this.

Part of my personal journey is to live more from the insight of my Spirit man than from my human view.  The human in me sees positive and negative.  It sees bad people and good people.  It judges and is hypocritical.  It also is my goal to see the issue or person in front of me as my reflection along with the shoe being on the other foot.  In my mind there has to be something more to this life.  There is no way to protect myself from anything I think of as bad.  Even when I make better choices there is always something unexpected that happens.

For the sake of this affirmation today, if you can.  Open your awareness to seeing whatever you call NEGATIVE is now your teacher.  A teacher you asked for so you can grow to be who you were really meant to be.

Have a 'change then negative' story and want to share?

Chime in.


#SpeakLyfe   #SpiritualPSA   #SpiritualSistasRock


No comments:

Post a Comment