Friday, October 21, 2016

October 21 - Third Eye open


Reiki was another unique experience Thursday night.

I was sure that everything I experienced on my mat was my imagination.

When I got through with my session the stones that were placed on me were the Third Eye Reiki stone and a Pink Mangano stone. These were the stones that went with the visions I had during my Reiki session.  I cried like a baby.  See back in 2008 I was unable to handle the spiritual transition that needed to take place and here I was again 8 years later and it was clear as day to me - here was the lesson again and this time in my spirit I said yes! I was ready to heal and go through this LESSON.

The great thing about wanting to help others heal is your stuff will start manifesting and it's up to you to heal yourself.  The surface things I knew about the deeper things My Third Eye knew about.

You cannot hide from yourself.  If your desire to change; change will come.  Your Spirit is not going to allow false or incomplete healing. As long as you are seeking - everything you are will be revealed.

The journey that night was not easy.  The whole class is 60 minutes.  It seemed like a life time.

Today as I reflect.  Again I feel freer.  Nothing on the human side has changed; everything spiritually has changed.  I'm determined to walk out my change for myself.  I'm grateful that 8 years ago my LESSON manifested and stayed till it was healed Thursday.

Peace & Love


#SpeakLyfe   #SpiritualPSA   #SpiritualSistasRock

No comments:

Post a Comment