Tuesday, October 11, 2016

October 11 - There is always a way.


As I walked the park today I looked down at this site.  I saw the stairs going in different directions and still both sets led to the top of the park.  I could see that the stairs led to the top however; if I was at the bottom I could see each staircase led up but was it to the top? Or just another level?

There was a period of time I was hard on calling Prophets, Psychics and Spiritual Advisers.  I was always asking them what the future held.  One of my spiritual Sisters spoke to me one day and gave me a spiritual spanking.  I'd never told her I was consulting people.  She said to stop doing it.  I needed to know for myself that I could make it through whatever LIFE presented to me.  Not keep going to people to see what was ahead so I could be prepared.

Today these stairs reminded me of that warning.  Yes, at the TOP I could see that both staircases led to where I wanted to be but what would be my choice if I could only see part of the way up along with having to choose which staircase I would take.  I know I am all in on this Spiritual journey.  Daily different challenges come my way where I have to choose to stay with my spiritual growth or not.  It is not getting easier, however I am becoming more aware.  I can see clearer what is driving the situation so my choice is clear to stay in the spiritual lane.  I do still have those thoughts.  Like what I would have done or said.  Now it doesn't raise my heart rate and visions flood my mind.  It's more like a fleeting thought/feeling and me actively saying I'll change my thoughts and speak on something different. This is not what I desire for my life.

Today if you are able once you finish processing whatever the issue is in front of you, see if you can see that issue as a LESSON.  If you are able to do that what are your thoughts and feelings.  You don't have to act on it now, just consider.


Peace & Love


#SpeakLyfe   #SpiritualPSA   #SpiritualSistasRock

No comments:

Post a Comment