Friday, October 28, 2016

October 28 - Wisdom in Spirituality


There is an awesome book:  Loving What Is by Byron Katie.

I have been reading and referring back to her book for several years.  It goes along with the phrase 'It is what it is'.  Accepting the unacceptable.

During the last 10 days it was really challenging for me to remind myself that this is the only way I could truly walk out my spirituality.  When I was in the thick of things my human self refused to accept the unacceptable - my spirit kept quietly reminding me.  In the end my spirit won out. What would be the use of building my spirit on a 'Santa Claus' base?  Like if I just did enough yoga, Reiki or meditation then what I was facing would magically go away.  If I just made my OM sound right. If I just held my asana...

I am grateful for the last 10 days.  It has been hard to accept yet it has been a confirmation for what I ultimately want for my life.  Being spiritual does not move me out of or keep me from heart ache and trouble.  What is does is allow me to see the Lesson for my journey and gain insight and wisdom to my overall purpose.  There is no hiding place for me in spirituality.  There is no safe harbor, no safe place where I will be untouched by LIFE.

There is a peacefulness that has entered my life.  During the last 10 days I felt like just curling up in my bed; eating my favorite chocolate chip cookies and milk and just dropping out of all the spiritual life I have been building.  I felt like it however; spirit kept urging me to keep going and I'm glad I did.

Now on the other side of that one lesson I am clearer about my PURPOSE and I see the determination of my spirit to GROW me from where I was to where I am now. To open my AWARENESS so I can see a bigger picture for my life and where I fit in the whole scheme of humanity.

Of course the lesson is important for my own growth first; and 2nd it makes me a better LIGHTWORKER/Energy Healer for my clients.  In the end my life may never be what I think it should be and I'm able to pass that on to my clients. My life is: what a "spiritual being having a human experience" life should be.  And for that I am universally grateful.  


Peace & Love


#SpeakLyfe   #SpiritualPSA   #SpiritualSistasRock


No comments:

Post a Comment