Sunday, October 30, 2016

October 30 - Writers block during emotional transition - Reiki, Yoga and Meditation to the rescue



I was thinking back to how I had writers block for so long.
Nothing could bring me out of it.
I dreaded having to post each day. And sometimes would wait till it was almost 12 am to post and then rush and put down something.
I could not understand why I could write for pages and pages in my journal but when it came time to blog - nothing.  LOL.

Those of you following me know that I have been getting more and more immersed in my spiritual journey. While getting physically ill often as my low energy processed it's way out of my body, my writing started to come back.  I first started writing on my 30 minute lunch break as I stayed late to make up sick time.  From there once I was done making up time I noticed during my normal 1 hour lunch break I was able to blog and post to Instagram and I was really enjoying it.  Now I get ideas for almost the whole week for my blog and I write myself little notes on what to say once the day comes.  I have noticed during the 10 days I was deep in a situation that the struggle returned however; I was able to push through more easily.

I'm still learning about low energy and higher energy.  What it looks like when it manifest into the physical realm.  Now I know that it impacts my gifts and if I continue my spiritual study more gifts reveal themselves.

It's no over night solution however; once the breakthrough comes its more than worth it.

Peace & Love


#SpeakLyfe   #SpiritualPSA   #SpiritualSistasRock



No comments:

Post a Comment